A great way to finish the year, a post about an award.
I am extremely thrilled to receive this award nomination from Ruby, you should totally check out her amazing blog rubyTheeninja. She blogs about her thoughts, stories, various anecdotes, experiences, reviews about books, in a very readable and fun way. I especially like her stories.
Rules Of Accepting The Liebster Award.
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers, whose work they find interesting, to motivate them and promote them as well. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The instructions for accepting the award and passing it on are as follows:
- Create a new blog post on your blog thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog and put in a graphic of the award.
- Answer the questions that were provided, and then share some facts about yourself.
- Create a new set of your own questions for others to answer.
- Nominate 5-11 others and share your blog post with them so they can accept their awards
- How do you chose the topics that you write about on your blog?
Usually I write about the things that I love. Often I write the Daily prompts trying to connect them with my topics. I also write about recent places that I have visited, as experienced trough my eyes.
- What is the most meaningful interaction you have had thus far through your blog?
I have to say the comments from other bloggers are very important to me, especially on the posts about my country and other posts where I use my photos.
- What is your favorite book and why?
I was thinking a lot before I answered, but it’s definitely “The Power of Your Subconscious Mind” from Joseph Murphy. I read it when I was in a “bad place”, the worst period of my life, and it helped me to be positive again and to continue with life, even being better person in some aspects.
- Describe the person you looked up to the most growing up and why?
The person that was and still is best in everything, the strongest, the smartest, the most beautiful, the most positive person that I know.
- Do you believe that “love conquers all?”
I believe if it’s a true love it will conquest a lot but not everything.
- If you only had one phone call to make prior to dying right at this moment, who would you call and what would you want to say to them?
My husband to tell him that I love him and the kids the most and made me happiest person on the world.
- What is a memory that you recall fondly or often?
It’s connected with my boss in a previous working place, a very specific and difficult person. He made me cry once and fill stupid, but later I realized how much I’ve learned from him and his influence made me better in the job I do now. So I often mention him, but always in a good way.
- What are you most attracted to in a significant other?
It’s a secret. 😉
- What is your favorite genre of music?
I am not sure if I have a concrete answer, I like music, only in the last years I usually listen when driving. I can say maybe pop music is my favorite.
- What is something embarrassing about you?
I will need a full post to answer this one 😉 . We should accept ourselves and others the way we are, but if possible to change something we are embarrassed about why not. Nobody is perfect and that’s what makes us unique.
Facts about me: I love to spend time with my family, enjoy traveling and taking photos. I’m crazy for shopping, a big animal lover and a chocolate and ice cream addict…
Here are My Questions:
- Why did you start blogging?
- How has Blogging affected your life?
- What is your favorite book or series and why?
- What kind of blogs do you like the most?
- What is your philosophy in life?
- What are you most grateful about?
- If you have a time machine when and where would you go and why?
- What 3 words describe you best?
- What advice would you give your 18 years old self?
- What makes you happiest?
The hard part, Nominating other bloggers. Since I started blogging I’ve came across some truly inspiring and amazing blogs and it’s very hard to narrow it down. Here are my nominations:
- Chaos + Course Words
- Strong Heart
- A Rain – Dried Notion
Once again Ruby thank you for the nomination, I appreciate it a lot, especially when it’s coming from person like you.
Thank you to all of you my dear bloggers, friends and followers for reading my blog, I’ll have to write a special post about you.