“Sun is shining, the weather is sweet
Make you want to move your dancing feet…”
– Bob Marley
… no sun in my city these days… but on my blog YES!
I’ve been nominated for a Sunshine Blogger Award for the second time. This time by Syed Danish, who has an amazing blog where beside his opinion, as the name of his blog says, He also shares other interesting information. Check his blog out. Thank you so much Syed for this honor, it means a lot to me. Don’t forget to visit and follow his blog.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community. It feels great to be one of them 😉 .
- Thank the person who nominated you for a blog post and links back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Here we go.
Q1: What is the name of your blogging site? – It’s Whisper
Q2: Why you have decided to blog? – I have a post where I explain everything, the first post when I started blogging Breaking the ice and I like it a lot.
Q3: Sharing thought on WordPress vs Sharing thought on other Social sites? – Both are good for different reasons, in common is only both gain traffic 😉 . What I like about sharing through WordPress is that my colleagues’ Bloggers will read the posts and give feedback, I also want to read their posts and keep track as much as I can. Sharing through other Social sites is good the post to reach other audience which is bigger at the same time.
Q4: What are the different areas of a post you will love to see on your Reading List? (Ex: Travel / Poetry / Gardening ) – I like posts of Travel, Lifestyle, Poetry. Dependence of the mood.
Q5: What is the Favorite time of your blogging? ( Day / Night) – Day, though I often write in the evening, the day is not long enough for everything.
Q6: Which post you think is your best? – Difficult to answer. I guess I can stand out Wood-carving Part 2 – Family that keeps the craft alive, but I also like the latest post The secret of the Ohrid Pearl again post connected with my city.
Q7: Which Post your viewers think is your best on the basis of your Likes? – It’s Haunted houses in Ohrid.
Q8: What is the best compliment you received till now? – I really don’t know. However, the honest compliments are the best.
Q9: if you want to learn something, what it would be? – One more language, to improve my German or Dutch.
Q10: Which is your Favorite TV soap? – I don’t have one, with my work it’s impossible to keep track.
Q11: If you will get a chance, which place will you visit? – So many on the list 😀 . I don’t know why but the first place I thought of is New Zeland.
The most difficult part. My nominations for The Sunshine Blogger Award are as follows:
And here are the questions that you need to answer:
- What are the goals for your blog?
- Do you have any unusual fears or phobias?
- What is one thing you hope to do in 2018?
- If you had the chance of a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently and why?
- If you could keep only five possessions, what would they be?
- What does a perfect day look like to you?
- If you could have one magical power what would it be and why?
- What’s your favorite mythical creature?
- What hobbies do you have?
- What would be your dream holiday?
- What are the Top 3 ways you want to improve yourself?
Can’t wait to read your answers. It’s a great way to learn more for each other. Once again thank you Syed for the nomination! I really appreciate it. Don’t forget to visit his blog! Thank you to everyone who is following me.