I’m not a very patient person, I always want different things to be done at once. Anyways, sometimes is good to postpone some things, like writing this post as a response to the Versatile Blogger Award nomination, because until I started writing it 2 other nominations came by. This will save me some time to write one post instead of 3 😀 .
I’m always happy to see my name or the name of my blog on this award nominations posts. And this time I owe my gratitude to:
- Naiem – His posts are always meaningful and sending us a message, with some quotes to make it whole, I also love his poetry. Don’t miss to visit and follow it.
- Dejan – Colleague tour guide from Zagreb, Croatia, who likes to write about his country, as much as he likes to speak about it. He does that in an interesting way, making you feel the beauties of Croatia. If you want to learn more about it go to his blog and follow it.
- An Irish Procrastinator – I don’t think I have seen your real name so far, have I missed it? So, for everyone who wants to follow a blog full of honest posts enriched with a sense of humor that makes it fun, and an amazing poetry this is the place for it.
Thank you guys so much for this nominations! I really appreciate it!
The rules for accepting this award are simple:
- Write 7 interesting facts about yourself
- Nominate 15+ amazing bloggers for this award
It’s not easy as it sounds, but this is what first came to my mind:
- I’m born and raised in Macedonia, which makes me Macedonian. I know how history on the Balkan is complicated; you’ll hear or read different versions of same events or persons in history from each of the countries here. But hey, history is written by the people. So I believe it’s important to know our roots as much as we can, and nobody can convince a nation that is not who they believe they are.
- I never liked History or Geography at school, hated to remember names and dates… and now I’m a tour guide that works with names and dates. Funny, isn’t it? It’s my example that we are our only obstacle to success, never stop trying.
- I am married and have two gorgeous children, 2 and 8 years old. They give me the meaning of life, but my motto is we should not live for our children, we should do it for our selves, and of course, we would do anything for them on the way.
- I’m a person that does more things at once. I even got two jobs. More about that on my About page.
- I love to travel, my quote is “the only thing that you can buy and make you reacher is the traveling“. I’m sorry I don’t remember the author.
- I don’t like politics, I’m even a bit confused that my first fact is politically related. I hate when people talk about politics and I like to talking about it even less.
- I dislike doing chores around the house. I’m becoming nervous and even yelling sometimes, especially during the tourist season when it’s close to impossible. My solution is somebody else to do it 😉 . I’d like to spend most of my free time with family and friends, watching movies… rather then housewifing :).
Here are my nominees:
- Ana Daksina
- Oh Border
- blogging detective
- Syed Danish
- Viola Bleu
- The mind of Nox
- Rebel Guy
Congratulations and Good Luck to all my nominations.
A note for the nominees: Remember to thank or curse me for the nomination. Don’t forget to put my link there! It is a must. 😀